Our scalable and customizable eVault offers enterprise-level SaaS-based tools to manage electronic documents throughout the clinical study process. With a secure short-term or long-term document management and efficient workflow, the eVault solution reduces the cycle timeframe. It improves process efficiency while staying compliant with regulatory requirements and maintaining patient safety. Also, eVault facilitates electronic transaction management without compromising patient safety or violating regulatory requirements.
Since the system vendors only exchange the data from their systems, data cannot be interfaced with other systems. Currently, it has been necessitated by the sponsors that multiple vendors must be utilized to complete a single task. As COSMOS eVault is a high-breed platform, it will read data from multiple systems for the same study and complete the EOS process.
Optimize the Clinical Data Management & Distribution Expenditure
eVault utilizes COSMOS seamless integration to facilitate the secure and automated transfer of data from electronic data capture systems (EDC) and assign it to appropriate study sites. It uses an inbuilt QA workflow to monitor and manage the entire lifecycle of each file without manual intervention. This saves time and eliminates errors associated with manual data entry and management.
Benefits of COSMOS EOS eVault
- Meet the Compliance: COSMOS eVault enables sites to have a secure and controlled access to data with full audit trails. It provides the highest level of information security, data privacy, and quality management.
- Optimize Operational Efficiencies: Cloud-based distribution of EOS documents minimizes the tedious manual exchange of data to the sites through CDs, DVDs, USBs or traditional documents and acknowledgment forms.
- Increase Site Efficiency: COSMOS eVault provides a central location for receiving and distributing EOS documents while complying with the study protocols and regulatory requirements, which takes the burden off from the sites to exchange data efficiently and securely.
- Reduce Distribution Expenditure: Since there is no any physical media like CDs, DVDs, or USBs involved in the process of data management and exchange, eVault reduces the distribution expenditure on EOS documents.
- Optimize Resources Management: The automated process of COSMOS eVault enables an efficient EOS data management and exchange with less resources, eliminating the need for handling physical media.