Welcome to Cosmos Clinical of 750 Hammond Dr., Atlanta, GA 30328, and our website at www.cosmosclinical.com.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. The next time you visit, the website can recognize the file. The files are thus typically used to compile statistics or for behavioral advertising purposes. Cookies help us to provide you with our services on our website and are partly necessary for website functionality purposes. The personal data stored in our cookies is encrypted.
Lifetime of Cookies
Cookies have a lifetime. Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Others (for example, those with login details) can remain on your computer for years if you do not delete them. You can delete cookies at any time. Click on one of the links below to go to your browser’s user manual. After deleting cookies, you may need to log in again to some websites or specify your preferences.
- Cookie management in Google Chrome
- Cookie management in Firefox
- Cookie management in Internet Explorer
- Cookie management in Safari
- Cookie management in Opera
Different types of cookies
From a technical point of view, a distinction is made between two types of cookies:
- Session cookies are not stored on your device and disappear when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are stored as text files on your device. Persistent cookies allow our server to recognise your device the next time you visit our website.
- Analytical cookies are typical third-party cookies that we use to collect statistical data about how our website is used, including Average page load time; Pages visited; Browser data; IP address; MAC address; Duration of a (page) visit; Data about the operating system; Data about the device used; Clicking behaviour and other interactions on one or more pages.
We think it’s important that you have full control over your privacy online. That’s why we refrained from placing cookies that are non-essential such as Cookies. As set out in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (e-privacy Directive), we thus do not need to obtain your consent when you are visiting our website.
Where can I get further information?