About Digital Budget/CTA
COSMOS taps into the updated, vigorous negotiated investigator grant actuals from clinical trials to improve quality of budgets. The eventual goal is to empower sponsors to accelerate their clinical trial start-up lifecycle through a dedicated platform, streamline the workflow considering budgets, and finalize the CTA, while keeping room for amendments. The COSMOS system can be used for comparing budgets and negotiating CTAs for restructuring the execution process with the COSMOS 21 CFR Part 11 eSignature feature.
Comprehensive solutions for reducing budgeting bottlenecks
A considerable number of Study Start-Up delays are associated with challenges related to budgeting and negotiation. COSMOS simplifies the process and allows for streamlining budget and negotiation process to finalize the CTA execution through various enlisted capabilities.
- Functionality covering visit-schedule design through spreadsheets
- Management of templates based on-site, country, and clinical trial
- Easy access & supervision of Protocol Schedule of Assessments
- Unified site management solutions
- Return of investigator grant actuals for setting future benchmarks
- Excel-based reporting for exporting data & future audits
- Assured integration with the clinical trial agreement (CTA)
- Ready-to-use inbuilt budget and CTA templates
- Database for searching CPT and ICD codes
Enhance Your Clinical Trials with cosmos digital budget/CTA