As the need to improve patient safety in clinical studies and trials continue to rise, so will the implementation of technological solutions to ensure efficient data capture and clinical outcome assessments. Instead of using paper diaries, research sites can construct electronic patient reporting outcomes (ePRO) and schedule them for study participants. Using ePRO to monitor compliance facilitates instant AE/ASE results through COSMOS automated notification system.
Device Independent Data Collection
When participants use ePROs in clinical trials, they can respond to questions and provide reports throughout the clinical trial period. This can be done over a range of devices such as iPads, tablets, or smartphones designated for the study. It can also be done through an application installed on the participant’s personal device. COSMOS ePRO offers automated notifications and reliable survey tools that facilitate the collection of accurate and complete data. This tool meets and exceeds all global regulations for collecting clinical trial data, including 21 CFR ICH/GCP and HIPAA. Generally, eCOA and ePRO offer an actual value to clinical trial data collection. These solutions open the door to collecting objective world evidence, a concept of growing focus in the industry as we look to evaluate product performance and improve safety and effectiveness for users.
Are you curious about how COSMOS ePRO would work for your study? We are happy to show you how you can get accurate data faster with electronic patient-reported outcomes collected from anywhere, on any device.
An effective eCOA solution helps keep study participants engaged during the entire clinical study or trial period. COSMOS is specially designed to seamlessly capture accurate outcome data manually or virtually while encouraging higher patient engagement. Additionally, ongoing communication, various motivators at different time scales, and significant rewards at the completion of each treatment reinforce acceptable patient behavior and help keep them participating in the study.
The Benefits of Patient-Reported Outcomes
The patient-reported outcomes approach is becoming widely accepted as a crucial component by which the efficacy of outcomes is measured. However, the implementation changes still pose challenges during clinical study and trial set up and accurate data collection phases. COSMOS ePRO offers you the chance to streamline the electronic acquisition of patient-reported data through any device.
Real-time insights: Access and review clinical study data in real-time for actionable insights and more informed decision-making.
- Optimized study start-up timeline: The study start-up timeline is reduced to four weeks compared to the 16-week industry standard.
- Higher efficiency: Auto-generate project and regulatory documentation.
- Improved data quality & compliance: Ensure accurate data entry and timestamping, accurate scheduling, and get timely reminders.
- A comprehensive library of assessments: A vast library (pre-built) that facilitates rapid deployment.
- Device-independent: Secure data access from nearly any device, which means less expenditure and flexibility.
- Patient safety: Capture accurate AE/SAE data in real-time.
- Real-time insights: Access and review clinical study data in real-time for actionable insights and more informed decision-making.