Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) is a legal contract executed between researchers and the sponsor/CRO’s digitally using the COSMOS CFR Part 11 compliance digital signature tool, research teams can complete the CDA procedure online. Gathering signatures and filling out CDA has never been easier. Just create, gather, and sign documents in seconds while adhering to HIPAA, 21CFR Part 11 compliance requirements.
- CDA is a highly flexible standard that can be read by humans and processed by machines.
- It can be reused in multiple applications.
- Create and share CDA with your sites quickly and easily, from anywhere in the world.
- Send and receive CDA’s with COSMOS safe, compliant, and secure software.
- Spend less time on preparing, sending, and executing the CDA process.
- Its secure, accountable and expires after the time limit to avoid the misuse.